Prairie Rose Recovery Center
Mission Statement for Recovery Centers in North Dakota
North Dakota Recovery Centers are committed to delivering recover based services that promote feelings of self worth, self respect, independence, choice and hope to people with mental health challenges enabling them to live meaningful lives in communities of their choice while striving to achieve their full potential.
The Prairie Rose Recovery Center (located at 202 East Villard in Dickinson) provides a range of services designed for adults with a serious mental illness (SMI). Services help individuals to function in the community, achieve individual potential and reduce the risk of hospitalization.
- The Prairie Rose Recovery Center is open Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:00, Friday 8:30-4:00, closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Peer Support – offered Mondays and Wednesdays – creates a safe and supportive environment for members to build companionship and learn coping skills from each other.
- Road to Recovery Group meetings are held weekly. Topics include but are not limited to depression, anxiety, and bipolar. The meetings are lead by local community agency representatives.
- Social & recreational activities (at the center and in the community-bowling, music, trips)
- Goal oriented tasks (cooking meals, computer skills, social skills)
- Information & referral
- Early crisis intervention
- Noon meals